Renewal/Extension of Consent to Establish (CTE).
1. Provision has been made for auto renewal of CTE subject to compliance of the policy of the Board framed in this regard.
2. The industries/project proponents intending for auto renewal of their CTE, shall apply through the online portal of HEPC i.e. http://investharyana.in at least 90 days prior to the date of expiry of the period of previous CTE, on prescribed Performa with declaration and undertaking as per Annexure-VIII alongwith the prescribed CTE/NOC fees as per schedule given on the website of the Board i.e. www.hspcb.gov.in and documents related to extension of CTE as per checklist given in Annexure-V.
3. The applications for extension/renewal of CTE for the projects/industries having investment more than Rs. 10 crore and involving CLU cases of more than 1 acre land, shall be dealt and decided by the Nodal Officer of the Board deputed with HEPC and for the projects/industries having investment upto Rs. 10 crore and change of land use (CLU) cases upto 1 acre in confirming zones, shall be dealt and decided by the concerned Regional Officers similar to the cases for 1st CTE.
4. The timelines and process for deciding the application for extension/renewal of CTE will be same as prescribed in procedure for grant of 1st CTE.
5. The consent to establish will be renewed on the basis of self certification only in those cases where there is no change in the raw material, process, product, increase in overall capital investment cost on land, building, plant and machinery, production capacity and also in pollution load of the unit and will remain the same as declared by the unit in its original application submitted earlier to the Board for obtaining first CTE.
6. The CTE will be renewed only once and for a period of maximum 02 years from the date of expiry of the period of first CTE granted subject to validity of EC if applicable.
7. The units where the CTE has earlier been granted as per provisions of policy notification dated 15.04.2014 and/ or extended upto the eligible period as prescribed in the said notification or less, those units will apply for renewal of CTE for remaining period as applicable as per provisions prescribed in this procedure in Para no. 2.1.5 plus another 02 years (Subject to validity of EC if applicable.
8. The facility for renewal of CTE can be availed for one term only subject to payment of requisite NOC/CTE fees. Such units will deposit requisite NOC/CTE fees for renewal of consent to establish only applicable for one time alongwith the application for auto renewal.
9. In case the unit fails to apply for renewal of CTE before 90 days of expiry of CTE and apply there after upto the date of expiry of CTE then 50% performance security deposited by the unit at the time of obtaining the first CTE, will be forfeited and such units will be required to deposit the forfeited amount of performance security along with application for renewal of CTE. In case of the units which fail to apply for renewal of CTE within the validity period of previous CTE, 100% performance security will be forfeited and direction will be issued to such units by the Board to stop the further construction and installation work of their project. These units which fail to apply for renewal of CTE within validity period of previous CTE, shall apply afresh along with all relevant documents, NOC/CTE fees and fresh performance security required for grant of fresh CTE with documentary proof that they have not done any work for construction or installation of machinery after expiry of validity period of CTE.
10. Inspection will not be carried out by the Board's officers for processing the applications for extension/renewal of CTE, except in the cases where any complaint or report has been received in the Board regarding any violation made by the unit.